16.5.09

Tina og Ironman horse

"I am Horse, gift of Creator, wind given form, I am not cat, I am not dog, I am my own nature, I can not speak your words, if you know me, ask me and I shall teach you, respect me, learn my ways and I shall be your sharer of burdens, wind shall dance around us and laugh in our hearts when we ride, love me and I will return that love many fold, disrespect me and my spirit shall leave, my body may serve you but there will be no heart, wind will be cold in your face when you ride, do not fear me for I am what creator made me to be, I can only speak to the Spirits that listen, I will test you, for that is my nature, tell me your secrets and I will keep them safe and carry them to Creator, I am not as long lived as you for my fire burns brightly and in the fullness of time I shall return to Creator if I am injured or ill beyond healing, let me go with dignity and my spirit will give thanks, do not weep, look in your heart, I am there, you will feel me when wind touches your face, when it is your time to join Creator I will meet you at the beginning of his land and my spirit will carry you to him and we will run with wind together..."















Tina, jeg er en meget stolt tante - jeg har sett deg reise deg etter sorg, du har tatt mange utfordringer, jobbet hardt og trent bra, du har stått på for det du tror på, det du vil. Ja, Ironman er virkelig en lekker hest. Og dere to er allerede i "samspill og flyt". Hund er best OG hest er best, sier tante Merete, gammel hestejente


































1 comment:

  1. Nå triller tårene etter det utrolige fine diktet.. Og fine ord. Min tanteste tante Merete <3

    ReplyDelete